Hydrolevel HydroStat 3150 Universal Temperature Limit and Low Water Cut-Off for Oil-Fired Boilers, 120 VAC
The Hydrostat 3150 by Hydrolevel is designed to be used in one of two ways. By installing the Hydrostat Limit Controller on an existing immersion well, the Hydrolevel 3150 can be used as a universal replacement for common Aquastat models. Whether it's a cold start or a tankless coil boiler, this Hydrolevel limit controller is well suited to provide all the temperature functions of the control being replaced. Or, install the Hydrolevel Low Water Cutoff on a Hydrolevel Electro-Well (sold separately) to automatically activate the low water cut-off function, allowing you to add low water cut-off protection to a new or existing installation without spending additional time and costs to install a separate control.Hydrolevel 3150 Universal Temperature Limit and Low Water Cut-Off Features:
Hydrolevel 3150 Universal Temperature Limit and Low Water Cut-Off Accessories:
- Dual Function Design - HydroStat performs both high temperature limit and low water cut-off functions when installed with a Hydrolevel Electro-Well.
- Replaces Common Aquastat Models - Can be installed on existing immersion wells to replace both cold-start and triple-action Aquastats.
- Digital Display - Easy to read LED continually displays boiler temperature. Also displays temperature limit and differential settings during adjustment.
- Easy to Set - Dials for setting temperature limits and differentials eliminate complicated programming.
- Easy to Wire - Industry standard wiring designations make change-outs quick and easy. Uses the same terminal designations as common Aquastat models.
- Advanced Micro-Controller Design - Utilizes dual thermistor technology for better accuracy, response and reliability.
- 4 on-board diagnostic indicating lights
- Saves time, materials and wiring
Hydrolevel 3150 Universal Temperature Limit and Low Water Cut-Off Warranty:
- Remote Mounting - the Hydrolevel 48-101 and 48-102 Remote Mount Kits are available separately for mounting the HydroStat Control Box in a remote location. Each kit includes mounting hardware and a remote sensor.
- Electro-Well - To enable Hydrostat's low water cut-off function, Electro-Wells are available in 4 sizes to replace standard immersion wells. The Hydrolevel EW-201, EW-202, EW-221 and EW-222 are all compatible.
Ask a question
Ask a question about the HydroStat 3150 Universal Temperature Limit and Low Water Cut-Off for Oil-Fired Boilers, 120 VAC.
Tell a friend
Send this page to a friend.