Watts Radiant HeatWeave Electric Radiant Floor Heating Mat, 240V - 3'x30' (90 Square Feet)
HeatWeave is the safest and easiest-to-install heating mat in the industry. It is Listed by UL for the U.S. and Canada, and tested by Tile Council of North America for all residential and moderate commercial applications. All mats have the "S-pattern" wire construction and produce 12 watts/sq. ft. HeatWeave offers the largest selection of mats in the industry with over 40 sizes manufactured in three widths (1, 2, and 3 ft. wide) in lengths covering up to 160 sq. ft. - with one mat!Watts Radiant 24003036HW HeatWeave Electric Mat Features:
Watts Radiant 24003036HW HeatWeave Electric Mat Additional Features:
- Reduce slips & falls on steps & walkways
- Reduce "tracked-in" ice, snow & water
- Avoid salt damage to cars, flooring, and landscaping
- Protect textured surfaces from snowplows
- Spend less time shoveling & salting
- Improve customer access
Watts Radiant 24003036HW HeatWeave Electric Mat Warranty:
- The industry's first thin, open-weave construction allows thin-set or self-leveling mortar to flow through the mat and easily bond with the underlying material. This onestep application adds only 1/8" thickness over a normal tile installation.
- The industry's first single power lead construction makes mats easy to install and simpler to connect to the control.
- The industry's highest-quality heating wire using ETFE high-temperature insulation, XLPE (PEX) jacket, and oxygen-free copper heating elements for corrosion resistance, temperature resistance, abrasion resistance, and longevity.
- The industry's first twisted, twin-wire construction creates ultra-low EMF.
- 120-VAC and 240-VAC models available for small residential to large commercial applications.
- The industry's only shielded and fully grounded 10-ft. power lead provides safety and jobsite durability. Power leads are color-coded for 120 VAC or 240 VAC.
- Warranty: 25 years
- Manifolds and Fittings: 2 years
- Accessories: 2 year